
Click to view full size
IT would take a miracle to recover two-year-old Angelo Tobias Plaza in Tobago.
So said Homeland Security Minister Roger Alexander, who added that losing sight of what was believed to be the child’s body last Tuesday at Goodwood Bay during the search at sea impacted retrieval.
“At this time it would be somewhat merely impossible to find the child, and if he is found it might be more considered a miracle because at the first sighting of what seemed to be a sighting from the Fire Service, I think it was on Tuesday of last week, it was in the area where there was a lot of seaweed; and by the time they went and try to retrieve the body, it was gone,” Alexander told the Express yesterday.
The portable companion to gazettE. Get notifications, track read articles, and more. The latest news from Trinidad and Tobago, in one place.
Related stories
See articles related to "Alexander: It would take a miracle to recover Angelo"