Click to view full size
Days after he went public with claims of a long-running bribery racket at the Immigration Division, Homeland Security Minister Roger Alexander is expected to hand over documents to senior police officials to support further investigations.
Confirming this yesterday while addressing reporters during a media briefing at the Police Administration Building in Port-of-Spain, Commissioner of Police Allister Guevarro said he had been made aware of the matter following discussions with Alexander on Wednesday.
Guevarro said the minister had since “undertaken to submit some documentation to my office.”
The portable companion to gazettE. Get notifications, track read articles, and more. The latest news from Trinidad and Tobago, in one place.
Related stories
See articles related to "Alexander to hand over immigration bribery probe documents to police"