
Click to view full size
POLICE have detained a third person in the probe into missing two-year-old Angelo Tobias Plaza in Goodwood, Tobago.
Police sources confirmed to the Express that a third person had been held. They said that, based on information received on Sunday, they made their way to the Goodwood community, where they intended to detain two individuals. However, on seeing the police, one of the men fled the scene on foot and was able to evade capture.
The other individual—said to be a relative of young Angelo—was taken into custody. Angelo’s 22-year-old mother and his 25-year-old stepfather, who were detained on Friday afternoon, remain in custody.
The portable companion to gazettE. Get notifications, track read articles, and more. The latest news from Trinidad and Tobago, in one place.
Related stories
See articles related to "Third person held in Angelo case"