Click to view full size
Former prime minister Dr Keith Rowley is again challenging the United National Congress (UNC) to identify the offence or conduct it believes would justify the United States revoking his visa and that of former prime minister and Opposition MP Stuart Young.
Speaking with Guardian Media yesterday, Rowley said he never claimed that either visa had been revoked in a Facebook post on Monday, but questioned the basis for the UNC’s previous call for sanctions against him and Young.
“I never said or indicated that my visa or Young’s visa was revoked. I have no problem with my visa,” Rowley said.
The portable companion to gazettE. Get notifications, track read articles, and more. The latest news from Trinidad and Tobago, in one place.
Related stories
See articles related to "Rowley asks UNC: What offence warrants US visa sanctions?"